Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Thank You

As I noted in a post above, I only exist doing this because you people made me do it! I was just like anybody and used to post what I was up to when some of you started asking me to do it for you as well. I never saw that coming.

For whatever reason I have always had an intuitive knack when it came to maggies. I "understand" them, if that makes sense. And I was always very happy to share what I was doing here (and also very grateful to others sharing their knowledge and experience in matters beyond me, which is much and many, thank you :^ )

Ironically, it seems my sin was one of omission: Not getting my M and posting a link to my site in every post so people "know who I am" etc... To me however, THAT sounds like shilling which is why I didn't do it! I'm like any of you. When I do something that works, I want to share it so others can benefit.

All I'd like is clarity. As I said in the other post I am not looking for special treatment, but since this "business" of mine exists by the will of this board (quite literally) the continual posting of what I am doing and how I do it seems to be adding valuable knowledge here for the DIYer or prospective maggie owner.

I didn't post about the 1.6 to sell it. It's already sold. I just wanted to show that the model can be taken an entirely different way, and that many may very well prefer that way sonically (and aesthetically) and that I am quite willing to help them achieve it themselves. I'd like to know that I am still welcome to post this information. I would never post an ad, or that I'm having a "sale" or just a blurb to interject the name etc...

I think since you people are responsible for me you need to talk to the board and decide what to do with me. I'm your Frankenstein, you made me. I don't want to do what you all asked and then find I'm in trouble for doing what I always did, share knowledge.

I also understand this is awkward, but our community isn't like the rest of the audio world (thank God). I like it here :^ )

Thank you.

It's all about the music...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Thank You - Peter Gunn 07:02:37 04/26/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.