Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

I suspect

there are a LOT of Maggie owners out there that are quite happy with so-called 'sub par' equipment (amps in particularly) -yet tend to be 'gun shy' in revealing their choices due to unfair criticism which may float their way. I personally think that's a shame since the whole idea of having a forum is to have a platform in which to exhibit, share and have an exchange of ideas.

I can remember when I first got my Maggies (along with an Adcom 555 -hey I was dirt poor!) and having found this forum, I decided to share my enthusiasm, only to be scoffed at my choice of equipment! And to be honest, I didn't think the Adcom was all that bad..

I don't think there's anything wrong with someone suggesting a alternative choice in equipment per say; I just tend to think when it's time to change equipment...your Maggies will let you know; not Joe Blow who's gone through 'x' number of amps and 'y' amount of dollars and for some reason can't understand why a person is 'content' with a $400 amp!

"Live life as if you'll die tomorrow...
Learn life as if you'll live forever..."
-Gandhi

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.