Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

My Goodness

Not only have you mis-stated my point, you took the entire post (which was as much comical as anything) WAY too personally, and that in large measure is what's wrong with this world anymore.

My problem lies with those few (who I did not state you were one of) who with little or no experience have been claiming this amp beats "all comers", even CJ, Pass, BAT, Classe etc etc... even though they never even heard any of the others.

That is simply rediculous, and a line needs to be drawn in the sand in regards to them saying it. It has nothing to do with what one can afford.

I spend 300 bucks on groceries, it is not the world it was when I was 21 and starting out when 300 really was a lot. You cannot even buy used good stuff for 300 dollars and expect manufacturers to stay in business. (hell, an Ipod costs more) I think making and selling it new for less speaks volumes... and you don't. And there's the rub. Apparently you think you can have your say, but you take exception at the fact I too have one. At least I was humorous and not uppity about it. (BTW, I have a feeling I have heard just as much live music as you (and possibly a lot, lot more) and this was even true 20 years ago when I had the Adcom I thought was great, so this means what?)

"Just relating MY experience about an item the original poster inquired about" - Yes, and with an apparently stuck caps lock. And was I doing no differently? This is SUPPOSED to be a forum where ALL of us come and express OPINIONS freely and others are FREE to make of them what they will, and take or leave what they want.

So simply put, I would not recommend this amp to my best friend, and you would.

And the rest can decide who their friends are.

It's all about the music...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.