Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Re: Lucky Bastard - took a vote and your room is the best i've ever seen

Where was that vote taken? :^ )

Your picture did not come thru, can you repost it?

There have been times when I had no room and was forced to keep the stereo in the living room. I had no maggies then as they don't work under those conditions, and I essentially had to make due as best I could. But when I converted my attic into this room I approached it as I have always felt about it, that the room is not only a component but the most important one. For that there are only 2 rules:

1 - It has to sound right. Not too ambient, not too dead. Natural with a slight kick.
2 - It has to be visually appealing, because you stare at it a lot.

As for the gear, you can have it now, that's what credit cards are for :^ ) (like the old english "Chappist" creed, if you're not in debt when you die, you didn't live :^ )

I would say the 2 I value most are the Pass X250 amp, and the Lector player. Both are simply beautiful to listen to.

Thanks for the comment. In truth it looks a lot better in person than it does in the pics as well. (and I replaced the white rug recently too) Soon I hope to write it up on my website showing how and what I did to build it, and some better pics of the whole thing. (there's a black leather sofa in there too :^ )

It's all about the music...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.