Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

3 Pair MMGs and 1 MMG C for Sale.

Howdy folks. I purchased my first house recently and found that I no longer have the room for my Magnepan home theater. I'm looking to find someone who might be interested in my equipment.

I have three pair of MMG speakers (4 years old) and one MMG C (1 year old). All are in excellent working condition. One speaker has a tiny hole in the fabric that is maybe a centimeter wide (you can't see it unless you have your nose right up to it). I have all the documentation for the speakers. These have been my pride and joy for some time and I hate having to give them up.

You can see pics at the following url:

http://www.geocities.com/jaytge/

I am looking to sell the Magnepan speakers for $1,000.00. I live in Southern New Jersey in the town of Berlin (Zip Code 08009).

I am also selling my largest Subwoofer, the HSU Research TN1225 with matching AMP. You can see pictures at the address above as well (as well as a link to reviews). It's a killer sub that can go very low. I was looking to get $600.00 for both the sub and amp.

The equipment all together would be way less than half of what I paid for it new and all are in perfect working condition.

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line at the following e-mail.

jaytge@aol.com

Thank you.

Jay Graham

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Topic - 3 Pair MMGs and 1 MMG C for Sale. - jaytge 06:12:15 03/12/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.