Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Re: Stand questions

Just don't use metal fence posts, OK? :^ )

I really wish I could beam you into my room for an afternoon. That might just solve your whole problem :^ )

Anyway, for whatever reason, your room, your gear, your dimensia or a combination of all 3 you like maggie headphones.

My new frame is essentially a complex picture frame, although the pieces are permanently attached (at least it is to be hoped) and picture frames are not. If you can make yourself something like that, yes, it should work.

My only problem is don't they need to be out at least 2 feet to sound right? Supporting them that far from the wall.... I'm drawing a blank right now. Obviously you'll have to attach to studs, but how you minimize the structure while maintaining strength I don't know. In your case you may almost have to make something out of steel.

Is being on the wall really safer in a quake? I suppose, as long as the wall doesn't come down. I don't know how you people deal with that.

Good luck with it, and if you get stuck feel free to email me.

It's all about the music...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.