Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

You're so funny Al

"Your Repti-Sand crossover experience told you that you have serious upstream problems" - Yes, I need to ditch my Hovland HP-100, Lector player and Pass X-250 for real gear. Thanks for pointing this out, then all my "upstream" problems can get solved. (funny that I nor anyone who's heard my system heard these "upstream" problems though)

What should the other 80% of people who also told me repti sand doesn't work for shit do? Maybe all of us should just build an exact copy of your room and buy the gear you use? Funny, but everyone I know who tries your "tricks" say they don't work and ruin their sound. But then again, we were all flawed to begin with, sorry I forgot.

Yes, I recall you saying in the past none of us knows what real music sounds like either, that's we've been "brainwashed" to like "colorations", so we're probably beyond help anyway. We're to stupid to pour sand after all, or so you told us.

Sorry I'm always wrong and you're always right. I suppose a harp isn't an instrument either as it too is just a frame with vibrating strings. You can shoot arrows with it also I suppose since you can't surf on it.

Thanks for your continual enlightenment.

It's all about the music...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.