Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Re: Maybe a little off topic but . . .

I have 116 transactions, about 50/50 buying/selling. When buying high ticket items, I usually insist on a phone conversation. You can learn a lot about someone's intent and demeanor by talking to them, even if it's not in person. I NEVER do business with someone who has ZERO feedback and has only been registered a very short time. I did sell some speakers to a guy with no feedback one time, but after a lengthy phone conversation, I had a nice warm fuzzy about him, and my instincts were right on. It turned out to be one of the best deals I have done on the 'Gon.

I have heard good and bad about paypal, but have had only positive experiences with it. But of course, a good ole postal MO is the best way to insure you don't get ripped off when selling.

There are some fine people on Agon, but lately there have been a lot of scam artists showing up. Just be careful and use some common sense and you should be ok.

Oz

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Maybe a little off topic but . . . - Ozzy 03:32:32 12/15/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.