Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Thank you Al and Maggielover...

Your suggestions have been very valuable. The biggest problem I am facing with the speakers pulled into the room is that they obstruct viewing the projector screen from any angle except the listening position which is a major WAF issue. This will only get worse with the 3.6's larger size. I have to now figure out a way to be able to pull the maggies in during critical listening which is not easy as I have marble blocks on the stands behind. I guess the only other option is to build another room!

I have put my 3.6 purchase on hold for now till I can figure out placement. In the meantime, if I can convince the dealer with the ML's to send me the pair on demo, will try that option. I don't know how susceptible those are to room placements, will have to listen.

I had corresponded with Mye Audio about a year ago but shipping to where I am (India) was super expensive so I dropped the idea. Will probably make a pair of my own and experiment.

Thank you once again and Happy Holidays!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.