Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

contemplating maggie purchasein near future

Hi everyone,

I have some ideas of getting some new hi-fi stuff.I've heard Apogee centaur minors awhile ago and was captivated by the almost liquid sound. Anyway my system consistsof these components: Jolida 1501 RC 100w/per, cal audio dx-1 cd player, audio concepts spirit speakers. recently aquired a passive sub and old dbx sw15.
My living room is my listening room. Which is approx. 11.5' by 17" of course i have furniture. Anyway im trying to sell my guitar and amp and related stuff to loosen up the funding for my project. As an average family guy with a wife 2kids with one in college you just can't pull out money from where ever, anyway.
My listening preferences vary from blues, progressive jazz, steely dan, sknyrd, fleetwood mac,sting to mary black which is irish type pop depends on my mood.
I have stayed up late many nites reading this board Wondering if when tahat i should go with mg12 off the get go or to purchse mmg first? And will this sub work well or not with either of these? I'm not a real bass freak though i may miss bottom fill.
Sorry this was so lengthy but alot of thought going into this. Thanks!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Topic - contemplating maggie purchasein near future - tim b 07:20:04 12/02/06 (3)

You can not post to an archived thread.