Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Re: Behind or beside works fine.

Thanks Grant, this is the Omaha guy, I guess that I can put the amps inside, if I keep them low . . .

Which brings me to another item in terms of setup that I need advice on,I got his darn brick fireplace in the middle. Wonder how that affects the sound. Negative? I do notice some sloppiness at slightly higher volumes. Bass response could be better. Could they be the reason? Any advice on that? I got my sledgehammer ready.

As many have said, the setup is less than perfect, but then what room is? I have located a couple sweet spots for these, one practical and one not. I was surprised at the sound difference once you push these back to about 24 inches from the wall . . . very forward and not my favorite, but me gal likes them there.

Still, once properly in position, these are wonderful. I have never enjoyed low listening levels more, and the way the music is presented . . . sometimes magical. I can't wait to see what your stands will do . .

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Behind or beside works fine. - kpjk 04:31:38 11/21/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.