Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Why I like Rogue

Hi Jon,
I love my system (Cary 303-300 CDP into Rogue M99 into M150's into Autoformers into Maggie 3.6R's with Mye Stands).
My experience with Rogue has been good. I bought mine as demos with a full warranty, and Fedex managed to drop kick one of the M150's, which Rogue repaired to perfection. I have found that the fuses are a bit sensitive, and one must religiously adhere to the sequence of turning on the M150's last and shutting them off first, or it's fuse time. I retubed the units after a year of heavy listening as I think some of the tubes also suffered in the shipping and handling debacle.
Most of the folks that come over to my house to hear the system are blown away by the imaging, soundstage, detail, and believe it or not, the bass.
Rogue's customer service is some of the best I've ever experienced, if not the best. Their service after the sale is unparalleled in my opinion. They are honest and helpful, and have also been very instrumental in tube upgrades, which have been magnificent.
I also think that little things that make life easier (like the built in biasing meters on the M150's) make owning tubes that much more fun.
For my ears, I've achieved the "house sound" that I want and am very satisfied, actually ecstatic, about my system.
Mileage may vary, but it's all good for me!
Hope this helps,
Jerry

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Why I like Rogue - Mando 06:00:25 10/26/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.