Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Re: Andy's right (2nd)

Yeah, I know there are some insanely priced tube amps...along w/ SS too!!! Crazy what some people will pay for exotic (sometimes not) amps. Perfect example I've always loved Mark Levinson amps...at least the 90's to early this century, yet for a pair of momo's...forget about it. Though I do like some of their older amps from the later 90's.

I'm SCARED to bi-amp, not sure why, but the Idea confuses me a lil and just scares me because I don't know enough info...though I may just do so within the next year.

I'm hinking of just upgrading my Rogue Audio m-120's (magnum) to m-150's...which sux because it's a 2k price for the upgrade + my 120's retailed at only $500 less than the current m-150's. Myabe I'll sell the 120's on audiogone of ebay? who knows...

Personally my sub is always on...though usually at a somewhat low level and the x-over is set to match the 1.6's very nicely (in other words, set vey low).

I've heard about the mye stands for years...do they really make the difference some people claim???

Jon

aka 'kiefer74'

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Andy's right (2nd) - Kiefer74.1 23:58:21 10/25/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.