Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

There are many stands, but these are MYEn

Okayokayokay, directly after I got mye 1.6s, I was besieged by various and sundry folk telling me, nay, ordering me to get those Mye Stands, lest mye crops wither and die and the progeny of mye loins fail. Never one to want that sort of thing to happen, I hastened to purchase mye own pair Mye stands.

Said stands were waiting upon mye vestibule (and man, did that hurt, but that's a story for another day) when I arrived home.

I will tell you, as others have told you before, the fit and finish on these things is second to nothing. Everything lines up, everything goes together, all the parts are there, Grant even includes a genuine Allen Wrench, which is yours to keep after you have finished assembling the stands. So you better act quickly, because I hear that Canada is running out of Allen Wrenches and... well, you just better act quickly.

What's that? Yes, of course there are pictures.
http://www.spydernation.com/images/maggies/mye_stands/
Those just happened to be in focus, or close to it.

I am listening to them now, and I have impressions, and I am mulling those impressions over whilst I listen. I will mumble further when I think I know more.

Grant, this is a world-class product. You are to be commended for making these things and getting them into the hands of Maggie owners. Thank you.

My Stuff

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - There are many stands, but these are MYEn - o&qm 16:00:26 10/19/06 (2)

You can not post to an archived thread.