Home DIY HiFi Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: The Skinny vesion: 192khz/24bit -- When It Is and When It Isn't

Kuan, each forum works differently. In this one, messages scroll down off the page after a week or so. (Yes, I know, this depends upon the view selected by the user. But the vast majority of readers on this forum use an age-dated view whereby posts attached to old posts are simply not seen.)

You should also use an appropriate forum to ask your question. In this case, I would recommend "PC Audio".

Next, the answer to your question is the same that we e-mailed and the same that is on our website. There is nobody here or anywhere that is going to give you a different answer.

"To determine if your QB-9 is capable of accepting music files beyond 96 kHz, look at the serial number on the rear panel. The letter in the serial number determines when the unit was made. If the serial number is 18Fxxxx or beyond (e.g., 18Gxxxx), then the unit was manufactured at the factory with the high-speed USB input PCB required to go beyond 96 kHz. If the unit was updated, then the letter "F" (or beyond) will be appended to the original serial number (e.g., 18CxxxxF). If you have any questions, contact your local dealer or distributor."

Please note that last sentence. It is important.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: The Skinny vesion: 192khz/24bit -- When It Is and When It Isn't - Charles Hansen 13:32:25 01/07/11 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.