Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: With the sad news about Garth it's hard to be too happy about this. posted by subcoolman on July 2, 2007 at 18:18:48:
He knew I respected every thing he wrote.
Garth was one of guys here that always captivated me by the breadth of his experience, his passion for music, and his love of things that are artisman quality.
He was one of a kind and I wish I had the chance to get to know him on a personal level. I bet he was a superb friend to anyone he allowed in his personal circle.
Garth would probably tell you to step up and carry on his love of music.
He will be missed!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - With the sad news about Garth it's hard to be too happy about this. - subcoolman 18:18:48 07/02/07 (5)
- My fondest memories of Garth are when he was chewing my ass! - tubesforever 22:40:40 07/02/07 (3)
- and that's a lot of chewing - OMalley 12:31:10 07/03/07 (1)
- Yeah and its getting smaller every day... - tubesforever 15:02:40 07/03/07 (0)
- Same here - nightdoggy 02:39:57 07/03/07 (0)
- RE: With the sad news about Garth it's hard to be too happy about this. - dogscanskate 20:40:41 07/02/07 (0)