Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: EAR 834P or Cary PH-301 posted by Bob Johnson on March 23, 1999 at 20:50:52:
I haven't done a direct comparison, but I thought the Cary was considerably more expensive. The EAR lists for $900(black face), I thought the Cary was a bit more. I have the EAR, and outside af a few quibbles, i strongly recomend it as an affordable Phono stage.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - EAR 834P or Cary PH-301 - Bob Johnson 20:50:52 03/23/99 (10)
- also: Lehmann Black Cube - James Melhuish 08:06:50 03/25/99 (0)
- Re: EAR 834P or Cary PH-301 - Oakroot 23:13:14 03/24/99 (1)
- correct - Jack G 05:08:20 03/25/99 (0)
- Re: EAR 834P or Cary PH-301 - Vinylly 18:52:01 03/24/99 (0)
- Re: EAR 834P or Cary PH-301 - Jack G 10:13:22 03/24/99 (5)Follow Ups
- Re: EAR 834P or Cary PH-301 - Jack G 10:13:22 03/24/99 (5)
You can not post to an archived thread.