Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: For what? posted by Goober58 on October 12, 2023 at 21:54:08:
I actually don't know, I think I purchased mine maybe 10+ yrs ago new. Had SSSSSibilance right off the bat. Remounted it a couple times and then it sat on its headshell for quite a while. Tried it again later and the sibilance is much much better. I was upset in the beginning because I saw the potential in it, it's really dynamic. I wonder if the 'better' version was discontinued? Someone told me I likely don't have the good version with the stereohedron stylus. Not that I can really check that.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Really like my new Dynavector 20x2L - NuWave 13:52:25 10/10/23 (14)
- I've enjoyed the mid output VPI flavor for twenty+ years - E-Stat 12:10:59 10/13/23 (4)
- that's cool - NuWave 10:46:21 10/17/23 (3)
- RE: Really like my new Dynavector 20x2L - Goober58 16:21:30 10/10/23 (8)
- RE: Really like my new Dynavector 20x2L - NuWave 13:53:13 10/11/23 (7)
- RE: Really like my new Dynavector 20x2L - Goober58 14:58:17 10/11/23 (6)Follow Ups
- RE: For what? - NuWave 09:24:22 10/13/23 (1)
- RE: For what? - Goober58 12:48:34 10/13/23 (0)