Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
Personally, I don't get it. What is the reason for a turntable like this? Is it to impress guests that the turntable can work vertically? Haven't we been through this before? How about the Mag Lev table? I understand how elevating a train above the tracks works to reduce friction and increases speed, but the turntable isn't going anywhere! Why do we need the platter to be hovering above the table?
Are some in this industry going haywire? What's next- a turntable that you can toss like a frisbee that plays only when it's flying?
Sorry for all the question marks but this is beginning to piss me off...
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - MINIOT BLACK WHEEL TURNTABLE - ecl876 10:27:50 03/05/23 (10)
- They should combine it with Roomba to play around the house (nt) - 13th Duke of Wymbourne 00:14:52 03/06/23 (1)
- Excellent idea, and it could be a vacuum hold down system as well. nt - alaskahiatt 11:15:45 03/06/23 (0)
- Playing clear or translucent vinyl could be trippy to watch... - musetap 15:25:06 03/05/23 (1)
- RE: Playing clear or translucent vinyl could be trippy to watch... - beach cruiser 17:13:34 03/05/23 (0)
- This product valid, despite visual links to stupid Japanese vertical players. - beach cruiser 15:15:59 03/05/23 (0)
- It is so that you will never know exactly what track the turntable is playing. - B.K. 11:02:06 03/05/23 (0)
- Chalk it up to Sharper Image Syndrome. nt - ghost of olddude55 10:32:51 03/05/23 (3)
- RE: Chalk it up to Sharper Image Syndrome. nt - beach cruiser 15:35:59 03/05/23 (0)
- RE: Chalk it up to Sharper Image Syndrome. nt - ecl876 10:55:18 03/05/23 (1)
- That and Facebook. And Twitter... - ghost of olddude55 11:10:15 03/05/23 (0)