Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: More on "Abbey Road" MFSL posted by Audioquest4life on April 3, 2021 at 05:09:12:
hopefully in good nick, I'll post a follow up.
The MFSL, IMO, is better than any US Capitol or Apple pressing I've ever heard.
I have had a UK copy for years but it's totally thrashed, to the point that it skips through entire songs. Ordered a new one from Discogs last week, but it shipping from the UK.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - More on "Abbey Road" MFSL - ghost of olddude55 11:19:30 04/01/21 (10)
- RE: More on "Abbey Road" MFSL - Audioquest4life 05:09:12 04/03/21 (3)
- Whenever it arrives... - ghost of olddude55 06:38:48 04/03/21 (2)
- When your UK copy arrives, I think you won't care. ;^). nt - alaskahiatt 18:08:55 04/01/21 (1)
- +1. - Opus 33 1/3 04:30:13 04/02/21 (0)
- RE: More on "Abbey Road" MFSL - Sondek 17:44:18 04/01/21 (3)
- It was good to give the stuff back. - ghost of olddude55 04:35:36 04/02/21 (2)
- RE: It was good to give the stuff back. - samstone 17:54:31 04/02/21 (1)
- His basement was damp and all that stuff was getting moldy. - ghost of olddude55 04:41:03 04/03/21 (0)