Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
I haven't followed OMA's product line closely. The last I knew they were offering plinths for classic platter motor units cut from slate. Now however their site shows only one and it is a type of cast iron!
"The only cats worth anything are the cats who take chances. Sometimes I play things I never heard myself." Thelonious Monk
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Iron plinth! - M3 lover 10:00:53 03/27/21 (8)
- It's not magnetic - Mark Kelly 03:54:27 04/08/21 (1)
- Boy, you sent me to the Ostriing slang dictionary. nt - alaskahiatt 21:00:08 04/08/21 (0)
- cast metal does not ring like a bell right? - LtMandella 10:19:37 03/28/21 (0)
- Graphite headshell - valvesonly 10:16:20 03/27/21 (0)
- Iron and magnets - Lew 10:15:45 03/27/21 (2)
- RE: Iron and magnets - M3 lover 06:47:48 03/28/21 (1)
- RE: Iron and magnets - Lew 08:45:02 03/28/21 (0)
- My dad would have loved it. - ghost of olddude55 10:05:25 03/27/21 (0)