Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
I recently upgraded an older Jelco SA-750D tonearm to the NEW Jelco SA-850S. Question...The older Jelco arms indicated the stylus tip to be placed 52mm from the back of the washer on the Headshell to the stylus tip for proper overhang. However, on the new arm which now uses a Baerwald geometry, they don't specify this measurement... Anyone know if the new arm can be setup with the stylus 52mm from the collar on the back of the Headshell to the stylus tip or has that parameter changed now?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - New Jelco TK-850S Tonearm - joey1127 18:47:43 10/17/20 (5)
- RE: New Jelco TK-850S Tonearm - tketcham 07:16:27 10/18/20 (2)
- The flange/stylus distance remains the same - flood2 16:22:34 10/21/20 (1)
- RE: The flange/stylus distance remains the same - tketcham 17:41:15 10/21/20 (0)
- RE: New Jelco TK-850S Tonearm - John Elison 19:17:18 10/17/20 (1)
- RE: New Jelco TK-850S Tonearm - joey1127 19:21:01 10/17/20 (0)