Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
Dear all I have a record player a Garrard 2025t that is incorporated into a Sterosound 77 record player. When playing a12 inch record the stylus jumps to the first groove after being set down on the auto setting. Would this cause long term damage to the record if played over a long period of time on this record player
Funnily enough there is no problem when playing 7 inch singles or 10 inch records.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Stylus jumps at beginning of 12 inch record - Tompete123 14:34:22 07/14/17 (6)
- RE: Stylus jumps at beginning of 12 inch record - John Elison 18:50:46 07/14/17 (1)
- John is probably right - Batman 09:39:47 07/15/17 (0)
- RE: Stylus jumps at beginning of 12 inch record - PAR 17:21:12 07/14/17 (2)
- RE: Agreed - mr.bear 09:53:09 07/15/17 (1)
- Good pointers on degrease and re-grease. Thanks. nt - alaskahiatt 10:40:02 07/15/17 (0)
- RE: Stylus jumps - hifitommy 15:26:36 07/14/17 (0)