Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: "Any other thoughts?" posted by NB on July 14, 2017 at 10:16:45:
If the Lenco is in a playable condition and you do not intend to change the
tonearm(which is the only time you may need a soldering iron) you do not need to solder anything.
The Dynavector 10X5 should be a good match for the original tonearm imo.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Lenco or new? - NB 10:24:01 07/13/17 (13)
- RE: Lenco or new? - NB 06:01:23 07/14/17 (7)
- "Any other thoughts?" - Dave Pogue 06:23:08 07/14/17 (6)
- RE: "Any other thoughts?" - mr.bear 09:38:56 07/14/17 (5)
- I would go with the Lenco especially if you are comfortable with the older table and it is in good overall ... - J. S. Bach 15:06:52 07/13/17 (0)
- RE: Lenco or new? - kentaja 13:44:29 07/13/17 (1)
- ^^^ This. The L78. nt - jusbe 14:54:35 07/13/17 (0)
- RE: Lenco or new? - Laila 12:34:12 07/13/17 (0)
- RE: Lenco or new? - suretyguy 10:49:56 07/13/17 (0)