Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: "Any other thoughts?" posted by mr.bear on July 14, 2017 at 09:38:56:
That's a good question. I've had a few Duals so I'm not afraid of vintage gear. But I haven't picked up a soldering iron in 50 years. When something goes seriously wrong I usually take it into the shop. I also don't have the scratch for a new arm at this point if I'm buying the Lenco.
(1) can I assume the Lenco will be competitive with the arm it has (and my Dynavector mounted on it)?
(2) what kind of maintenance is involved in keeping it in shape as is?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Lenco or new? - NB 10:24:01 07/13/17 (13)
- RE: Lenco or new? - NB 06:01:23 07/14/17 (7)
- "Any other thoughts?" - Dave Pogue 06:23:08 07/14/17 (6)
- RE: "Any other thoughts?" - mr.bear 09:38:56 07/14/17 (5)
- I would go with the Lenco especially if you are comfortable with the older table and it is in good overall ... - J. S. Bach 15:06:52 07/13/17 (0)
- RE: Lenco or new? - kentaja 13:44:29 07/13/17 (1)
- ^^^ This. The L78. nt - jusbe 14:54:35 07/13/17 (0)
- RE: Lenco or new? - Laila 12:34:12 07/13/17 (0)
- RE: Lenco or new? - suretyguy 10:49:56 07/13/17 (0)