Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
I am moving and have about 500 albums to pack up and move and possibly store for a few months (years?) is there an inexpensive solution? I bought some metal wire boxes several years ago and do not remember where but they are very strong and probably would be my first pick.
any advise welcome
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - looking for storage boxes for my vinyl collection, recommendations please? - PhilJ 17:04:32 07/07/17 (10)
- Walmart has the answer - B.K. 16:29:13 07/09/17 (1)
- RE: I've used that box recently... - user510 17:27:31 07/09/17 (0)
- I guess its off to U-Haul I go, thanks guys! - PhilJ 09:47:39 07/08/17 (1)
- U-Haul small $.99 ea and they seem sturdy - PhilJ 14:28:55 07/08/17 (0)
- Anti-freeze Boxes - jefe 20:17:46 07/07/17 (0)
- Look at any U-Haul store - rtbarr 19:08:37 07/07/17 (2)
- Agreed - vinyl survivor 20:49:17 07/07/17 (0)
- Second this idea, and I place a box set at each end of the UHaul - alaskahiatt 19:37:18 07/07/17 (0)
- Since you don't have that many records. . . - peteSF 18:51:32 07/07/17 (1)
- RE: Since you don't have that many records. . . - John N 19:18:56 07/07/17 (0)