Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
So the guy has to move..I expected a good story about moving too many LPs and maybe the angst of tearfully disposing of records..
The anguish of 'Which Copy' to keep.
What DO I get??
Two full pages of advertising for two guys who make shelving in New York.
What a steaming pile.. total letdown.
The closest he got to ANYTHING was mentioning the bedroom packed with LPs in boxes..
No sorting, the anguish of deciding, the making of decisions. Nothing.
Just f*kin drivel.
And the fact he probably got a boatload of free shelving for the article..
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Robert Baird total let down Stereophile "Vinyl Apocalypse" three pages of divel - 3+4=5 13:34:56 07/07/17 (11)
- I guess a Kallax was too declasse for him... - Ross 19:57:50 07/10/17 (0)
- Apocalypse drivel - hifitommy 11:35:57 07/09/17 (0)
- RE: it does read like a send-up for ..... - user510 10:04:48 07/09/17 (2)
- RE: Robert Baird total let down Stereophile pages of drivel - bare 16:12:27 07/07/17 (2)
- I just laid down green for three more years of the drivel fish wrap! nt - 3+4=5 16:15:50 07/07/17 (1)
- RE: I just laid down green for three more years of the drivel fish wrap! nt - John Elison 14:07:55 07/08/17 (0)
- RE: Robert Baird total let down Stereophile "Vinyl Apocalypse" three pages of divel - rascal33 15:23:47 07/07/17 (2)
- RE: Robert Baird total let down Stereophile "Vinyl Apocalypse" three pages of divel - Kindablue 04:44:45 07/09/17 (0)
- I hope it's a nice nursing home. nt - Travis 15:54:08 07/07/17 (0)