Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
I am trying to pin down what are, and are not true MLP first pressings.
I know that "FR-1" represents a first pressing.
There exist "CT" FR-1 and "R" FR-1 pressings. Some believe these to be later reissues. Others believe these ARE first pressings, but pressed at different plants; CT referring to Columbia and R referring to RCA.
What is correct ?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Mercury Living Presence Pressing Questions - Ross 08:11:37 07/07/17 (8)
- Thanks !! - Ross 17:23:41 07/07/17 (4)
- RE: Thanks !! - ecl876 23:54:06 07/07/17 (3)
- RE: Mercury Living Presence Pressing Questions - vinyl phanatic 14:45:04 07/07/17 (0)
- RE: Mercury Living Presence Pressing Questions - JazzDude 11:13:52 07/07/17 (0)
- RE: Mercury Living Presence Pressing Questions - Analog Scott 09:50:10 07/07/17 (0)