Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
I am presently using the tape output of a sonic frontiers anthem pre-1 preamp to a passive preamp as a phono stage. I'm looking to upgrade - using a Thorens table/arm and goldring mm cartridge. A used Klyne 7PX was recommended as well as a rogue ares magnum and idsd iphono. Budget 1-2k. Any thoughts/recommendations would be appreciated.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - tape out for phono stage - striperman 09:52:49 06/07/17 (6)
- RE: tape out for phono stage - striperman 08:50:17 06/08/17 (1)
- RE Phono Stage: - goldenthal 17:49:49 06/10/17 (0)
- What do you find lacking in the SF? - mr.bear 23:54:27 06/07/17 (2)
- I also used an old ARC preamp as a fancy phono stage - 3+4=5 11:09:32 06/08/17 (1)
- RE: I also used an old ARC preamp as a fancy phono stage - dgaapc7 11:41:53 06/08/17 (0)
- RE: tape out for phono stage - ppopp 18:52:07 06/07/17 (0)