Welcome Licorice Pizza (LP) lovers! Setup guides and Vinyl FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: My first classical LP posted by wolfie62 on April 12, 2017 at 17:43:31:
Dvorak, New World Symphony, any copy I have, I thoroughly enjoy.
Gershwin, American in Paris and Rhapsody in Blue, any copy I have, I enjoy.
Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture, again any copy but notably if they use real canons is a great symphony.
I'm pretty green on classical music, but quite simply listening to classical music especially vinyl LP's is among the most stress relieving endeavors I do.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - My first classical LP - TGR 17:32:01 04/12/17 (9)
- RE: My first classical LP - rbolaw 05:51:05 04/15/17 (0)
- First? - E-Stat 13:53:03 04/13/17 (0)
- Starting out heavy - M3 lover 11:47:53 04/13/17 (0)
- I don't have a pic but my first classical lp - John N 10:27:12 04/13/17 (0)
- RE: My first classical LP - docw 18:00:29 04/12/17 (0)
- RE: My first classical LP - wolfie62 17:43:31 04/12/17 (3)