Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
just gotta say thanks to all.since i have not been able to make amplificator upgrade i have found the fun and reward of tweaking/diy.started with the chris vh. cat 5 speaker cable.a huge upgrade from regular monster cable.then i read here about diyumas.started with drawer pulls on a piece of mdf.next a set embedded in 1" birch ply,then 2 sets sandwiching 5/8 steel bearing.and tonite 1/2 " tungsten carbide bearings arrived and it just keeps getting better.
more air,more depth sounds not connected to the speakers as much.even at low volumes.incredible.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - thanx to all fellow tweakers,diyumas awesome - homer 21:44:16 01/03/02 (8)
- Hola Homer...... - Jose Garcia 06:34:38 01/04/02 (3)
- Re: Hola Homer...... - homer 06:47:12 01/04/02 (2)
- Re: Hola Homer...... - MVA 21:57:27 01/04/02 (0)
- Ok, those are the ones I'm using and yes they are better and... - Jose Garcia 07:03:14 01/04/02 (0)
- Re: thanx to all fellow tweakers,diyumas awesome - groman 21:51:14 01/03/02 (3)
- Re: thanx to all fellow tweakers,diyumas awesome - homer 22:47:13 01/03/02 (2)
- best to use a sandwich of varying density materials as - snkby 02:11:13 01/04/02 (1)
- Great(?) cheap materials - groman 06:06:51 01/04/02 (0)