Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
Some people have posted about forcing op amps to run in class A mode. I did not think that this was possible. If it is, I would very much appreciate someone enlightening me on how it is done. Thanks in advance.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Op Amps running Class A? - AudioTweaker 16:29:28 03/22/01 (14)
- Re: Op Amps running Class A? - Jon Risch 15:45:35 03/24/01 (2)
- Re: Op Amps running Class A? - mlloyd1 20:52:01 03/27/01 (0)
- Thanks for the explaination - AudioTweaker 15:59:12 03/24/01 (0)
- Re: Op Amps running Class A? - Ryan 04:19:53 03/23/01 (6)
- Add a heatsink I assume? - AudioTweaker 14:19:14 03/23/01 (0)
- A little more detail for us Novices? PLEASE? Re: Op Amps running Class A? - panhead 12:59:26 03/23/01 (4)
- Success !!! - jameshin 11:46:12 03/24/01 (3)
- You're drastically shortening the life of your op-amp - Andy B 11:50:18 03/24/01 (2)
- They run really hot. Thank you Andy (nt) - jameshin 12:25:22 03/24/01 (0)
- Re: You're drastically shortening the life of your op-amp - jameshin 12:04:05 03/24/01 (0)
- If you must slopamp, enhance the experience - wildmonkeysects 21:21:54 03/22/01 (0)
- Re: Op Amps running Class A? - sam 16:57:44 03/22/01 (2)
You can not post to an archived thread.