Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: Rectifier posted by Davey on February 3, 2023 at 21:29:08:
I don't believe in fuse direction being a big deal....or any deal....either.
But if testible by those who believe? they should do so if possible in as blind a fashion as possible so audible differences will be the indication....
And yes......I see what you mean about crossover distortion / 'finite' delay.......
In my panels? If I was concerned, I could eliminate half a dozen connections and the fuse in the CROSSOVER....on each panel. I've heard some persons use those ceramic, filled fuses instead of glass.....
Too much is never enough
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Fuse Direction Fix - pictureguy 16:46:38 01/28/23 (15)
- Quick Study - why direction matters in an AC circuit - geoffkait 07:30:32 06/15/23 (4)
- RE: Quick Study - why direction matters in an AC circuit - sony6060 05:33:58 06/17/23 (3)
- Direction of fuse in AC circuit - geoffkait 04:06:39 07/11/23 (0)
- RE: Quick Study - why direction matters in an AC circuit - KanedaK 21:56:49 07/10/23 (0)
- RE: Quick Study - why direction matters in an AC circuit - geoffkait 07:18:23 06/17/23 (0)
- Congratulations! - amandarae 12:45:44 01/29/23 (9)
- Rectifier - AbeCollins 20:03:05 01/29/23 (8)
- RE: Rectifier - Davey 20:12:23 01/29/23 (7)
- RE: Rectifier - gusser 11:29:48 02/03/23 (4)
- RE: Rectifier - pictureguy 11:55:15 02/03/23 (3)
- RE: Rectifier - sony6060 07:11:26 02/03/23 (1)
- RE: Rectifier - Davey 10:36:00 02/03/23 (0)
- RE: Rectifier - pictureguy 20:41:22 02/26/23 (0)