Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: Isoblocks: Cork or EVA? posted by Mel on May 26, 2020 at 06:23:55:
Since neither version is intended for the audio application you have in mind, you might consider trying both to hear which one might shift the resonant characteristic in the most pleasing manner. Perhaps a combination of each type would sound best rather than only the cork or the EVA version. That said, the cork version likely stores less vibrational energy than the EVA version, so if given a choice the cork version would seem to be a better option.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Isoblocks: Cork or EVA? - Mel 10:21:57 05/24/20 (9)
- RE: Isoblocks: Cork or EVA? - PAR 02:24:54 05/26/20 (6)
- RE: Isoblocks: Cork or EVA? - Mel 06:23:55 05/26/20 (4)
- RE: Isoblocks: Cork or EVA? - Duster 11:59:15 05/26/20 (3)
- +1 (nt) - Duster 05:21:40 05/26/20 (0)
- RE: Isoblocks: Cork or EVA? - moray james 18:06:33 05/24/20 (0)
- RE: Isoblocks: Cork or EVA? - Uncle Mike 14:17:18 05/24/20 (0)