Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
"I do not recommend the use of ceramic capacitors for audio grade
filters and suppressors. The above listed parts are all
low-inductance metalized polyester types." Jon Risch This direct written statement from Jon Risch is on the net at what is said to be Jon Risch's web site. The heading or title of the article is "AC Powerline & Surge Suppressor Information". Warmest, Tweaker666
"The Borg is the ultimate user. They're unlike any threat your Federation has ever faced."
- Q, 2365This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Yo Uncle Mikey - Tweaker456 20:04:01 05/25/17 (6)
- RE: Yo Uncle Mikey - Rod M 13:41:39 05/26/17 (0)
- THE TRUTH - Tweaker456 11:49:19 05/26/17 (2)
- Stop harassing posters in Tweakers' Asylum (nt) - Duster 13:22:36 05/26/17 (1)
- RE: Stop harassing posters in Tweakers' Asylum (nt) - The Dill 13:36:15 05/26/17 (0)
- RE: Yo Uncle Mikey - Ugly 06:16:13 05/26/17 (1)
- RE: Yo Uncle Mikey - Tweaker456 10:52:06 05/26/17 (0)
The moderators feel that allowing this thread to continue, even though it may hold useful information, will wind up creating more trouble than it solves, and thereby detract from the purpose of this forum.
This is not the appropriate venue for discussion of this matter, and we ask that those with an interest in the subject, take it elsewhere (e.g. private e-mail).
No further follow-ups will be considered.
Thank you for your support of the Asylum.