Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: Industrial Vibration Control posted by lokie on April 21, 2017 at 19:15:07:
I've got two or three of those items in my lab at work, for use under delicate balances, as shown in some of the photos. Most of them (probably excepting that marble table, which must cost a fortune) are not suitable to support the weight of a typical quality turntable (which is why I once looked into purchasing for personal use). Also, most of that stuff can probably be bought used off eBay, but be careful to match the weight capacity to the weight of the component you want to isolate. The specs are engraved on a plaque attached to the support, typically.
Herzan air suspended tables are a world better and also available off eBay at relatively cheap prices.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Industrial Vibration Control - lokie 05:39:24 04/20/17 (10)
- RE: Industrial Vibration Control - 6bq5 09:37:15 04/21/17 (4)
- RE: Industrial Vibration Control - lokie 19:15:07 04/21/17 (3)
- Here and here. - jeffreybehr 17:12:33 04/20/17 (0)
- RE: Industrial Vibration Control - Inmate51 16:44:42 04/20/17 (1)
- RE: Industrial Vibration Control - lokie 05:11:55 04/22/17 (0)
- RE: Industrial Vibration Control - Tweaker456 13:57:30 04/20/17 (0)
- Herzan - Lew 08:12:56 04/20/17 (0)
- RE: Industrial Vibration Control - Lew 08:24:10 04/23/17 (0)