Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: Group-Buy DIY posted by Lou S on April 4, 2017 at 12:30:57:
Well, this looks to be DOA. Too bad, I was thinking that some songs sound better through different opamps, so I was thinking that there should be an alternative method to select particular opamps so the rig could remain in place permanently. I am a resolution fanatic, but high resolution opamps sound bright on some songs. With this unit you could voice your songs to your taste. For example, I like to use The Beach Boys "Kokomo" to test for brightness, it just IS bright! With this device I could have a nice Burr Brown opamp for songs like "Kokomo", while other opamps throw a big deep sound stage, and still others emphasize bass slightly, etc. Oh well...
LouThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Group-Buy DIY - Duster 14:47:03 04/03/17 (12)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Inmate51 07:33:57 04/06/17 (0)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Lou S 16:31:09 04/03/17 (10)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Duster 16:52:08 04/03/17 (9)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY... Raspberry pi 3 music server? - Frank Mena 14:25:02 04/05/17 (1)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY... Raspberry pi 3 music server? - Duster 14:50:02 04/05/17 (0)
- I've seen group buy DIY dacs on some forums... - Jonesy 07:45:36 04/05/17 (0)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Lou S 17:02:36 04/03/17 (5)Follow Ups
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Lou S 09:05:12 04/08/17 (0)