Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: Group-Buy DIY posted by Mossback on April 4, 2017 at 10:54:48:
Thought up 2 additions over night. 2 double pole double throw switches to add in a 6800uF cap, and a 9VDC battery. The Cap gives you more instant reserve, just to see if it's an issue. The other thing would be a battery supply, most opamps will run off of 9 volts, so to ensure that your power supply isn't an issue, that it's supplying clean power.
LouThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Group-Buy DIY - Duster 14:47:03 04/03/17 (12)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Inmate51 07:33:57 04/06/17 (0)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Lou S 16:31:09 04/03/17 (10)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Duster 16:52:08 04/03/17 (9)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY... Raspberry pi 3 music server? - Frank Mena 14:25:02 04/05/17 (1)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY... Raspberry pi 3 music server? - Duster 14:50:02 04/05/17 (0)
- I've seen group buy DIY dacs on some forums... - Jonesy 07:45:36 04/05/17 (0)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Lou S 17:02:36 04/03/17 (5)Follow Ups
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Lou S 12:30:57 04/04/17 (1)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Lou S 09:05:12 04/08/17 (0)