Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: RE: Group-Buy DIY posted by Duster on April 3, 2017 at 16:52:08:
I just thought that you might have something in mind. I'd love to look into an open baffle speaker with some bass to it, but I doubt many would be that interested. Something else I am thinking about, though discounts might not matter so much, is creating a device to switch between 2 or more opamps. Using say a brown dog adapter, you then hard wire it to a box. I suppose you'd want to use test leads so the wires aren't stiff. It would be really great if you could hook up say 5 devices, and have it randomly select one. You could use leds internally to identify the opamp in use. A plastic top, to see which led is lit, and a report would be must haves. Anyway...
LouThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Group-Buy DIY - Duster 14:47:03 04/03/17 (12)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Inmate51 07:33:57 04/06/17 (0)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Lou S 16:31:09 04/03/17 (10)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Duster 16:52:08 04/03/17 (9)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY... Raspberry pi 3 music server? - Frank Mena 14:25:02 04/05/17 (1)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY... Raspberry pi 3 music server? - Duster 14:50:02 04/05/17 (0)
- I've seen group buy DIY dacs on some forums... - Jonesy 07:45:36 04/05/17 (0)
- RE: Group-Buy DIY - Lou S 17:02:36 04/03/17 (5)Follow Ups