Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
I just noticed that my iPhone has a built in Compass that I can utilies to see if my speakers are toed in the same amount.
A Level (swipe the compass), which allows me to determine if my speaker faces are tilted the same amount (if desired).
And a bubble like display to tell me if a top surface is tilting in one direction or another.
Not sure of the accuracy level of the output. Display is in whole units, not fractions.
Are there other neat little features maybe with apps that this machine can do to help setup or tweak an audio system?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Apple iPhone as an audio setup tool - Charlie8521 08:00:24 02/16/17 (7)
- RE: Apple iPhone as an audio setup tool - mbhcid 06:10:19 02/20/17 (0)
- RE: Apple iPhone as an audio setup tool - SgreenP@MSN.com 13:53:14 02/18/17 (0)
- spell checkers are nice apps too....utilies ????? (nt) - vinnie2 04:25:08 02/17/17 (0)
- RE: Apple iPhone as an audio setup tool - pix 01:52:47 02/17/17 (0)
- RE: Apple iPhone as an audio setup tool - KanedaK 00:29:17 02/17/17 (1)
- RE: Apple iPhone as an audio setup tool - Lew 07:11:31 02/17/17 (0)
- Haven't tried it, but this RTA app looks cool... - David S. 08:22:06 02/16/17 (0)