Tweaks for systems, rooms and Do It Yourself (DIY) help. FAQ.
In Reply to: does the copper disqualify these posted by Green Lantern on February 12, 2017 at 13:00:03:
I DIYed mine years ago by epoxying cheap ceramic ramekins and teacups and chopstick holders together filled with kitty litter and sand. Worked like a charm. Given that these items can be had in various colors and even some decorated patterns - and they are NOT large - you can really go to town to fit your decor. Mine came out looking like a smaller version of the famous commercially available lifters and I was never embarrassed by the look, nor disappointed in the minor difference they make sonically.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - does the copper disqualify these - Green Lantern 13:00:03 02/12/17 (14)
- update - Green Lantern 04:37:19 02/16/17 (1)
- RE: update - bcowen 16:12:42 02/26/17 (0)
- an alternative - bartc 13:47:52 02/14/17 (2)
- Looks like 1/2" PVC pipe. - jea48 08:56:29 02/13/17 (2)
- no glue although they do slip out every now and then - Green Lantern 19:58:53 02/13/17 (1)
- RE: no glue although they do slip out every now and then - Duster 12:56:54 02/14/17 (0)
- The mechanical structure is good, but add some insulators... - Duster 16:14:31 02/12/17 (1)
- RE: The mechanical structure is good, but add some insulators... - Green Lantern 07:51:35 02/14/17 (0)
- The copper.... - bcowen 15:55:11 02/12/17 (0)
- RE: does the copper disqualify these - SgreenP@MSN.com 14:03:32 02/12/17 (2)