Home Tubes Asylum

Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ

RE: Replace 12AX7 with Mullard E180CC / 5695?

12AX7 can be replaced with ECC83 or any of it's variants. No other tube
will fit the amp.
If you want more bass : turn up the bass control. You have none ? Change preamp to one that has a bass control.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Replace 12AX7 with Mullard E180CC / 5695? - tubular.well 10:27:19 07/17/20 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.