Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: RE: That is the electrical equivalent to a 5R4 posted by Cpwill on April 26, 2017 at 06:31:50:
Yes, PSUD2 will show the peak repetitive current in the rectifier tube of a power supply design.
Or you can get a more accurate idea of the currents by using spice.
Have Fun and Enjoy the Music
"Still Working the Problem"This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 596 Voltage Drop? - Jim Hodgson 15:08:51 04/25/17 (8)
- That is the electrical equivalent to a 5R4 - Chip647 16:52:53 04/25/17 (7)
- Follow-Up Questions - Jim Hodgson 08:34:11 04/26/17 (2)
- RE: Follow-Up Questions - Chip647 13:28:37 04/26/17 (1)
- Thanks! [NT] - Jim Hodgson 07:28:46 04/30/17 (0)
- RE: That is the electrical equivalent to a 5R4 - Tre' 17:37:20 04/25/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: That is the electrical equivalent to a 5R4 - Tre' 07:42:42 04/26/17 (0)