Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
Does anyone know the voltage drop of the 596 (rectifier)? I've searched -- here and everywhere else I can think of -- but no luck.
I have one on order to try in place of a 5U4G -- mostly just to see what the hype is about. At 5V/3A, it will "work"; but will it WORK?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 596 Voltage Drop? - Jim Hodgson 15:08:51 04/25/17 (8)
- That is the electrical equivalent to a 5R4 - Chip647 16:52:53 04/25/17 (7)
- Follow-Up Questions - Jim Hodgson 08:34:11 04/26/17 (2)
- RE: Follow-Up Questions - Chip647 13:28:37 04/26/17 (1)
- Thanks! [NT] - Jim Hodgson 07:28:46 04/30/17 (0)
- RE: That is the electrical equivalent to a 5R4 - Tre' 17:37:20 04/25/17 (3)