Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: RE: 6SL7 posted by Tre' on April 12, 2017 at 08:08:17:
Yes, a Sylvania with the plate type in your link (the one on the right) is the type I purchased as a test. Don't have it yet to try.
Also interesting that the structure of the CBS Hytron that I have that is not microphonic is very much like the 6188 that you pictured. Of course, that could just be luck.
Edits: 04/12/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 6SL7 - Laudanum 05:14:23 04/12/17 (10)
- RE: 6SL7 there are sellers who test for microphony - Mechans 07:23:25 04/13/17 (1)
- RE: 6SL7 there are sellers who test for microphony - Laudanum 15:02:53 04/15/17 (0)
- RE: 6SL7 - Triode_Kingdom 10:20:38 04/12/17 (0)
- RE: 6SL7 - Eli Duttman 09:11:19 04/12/17 (1)
- RE: 6SL7 - Laudanum 14:07:15 04/12/17 (0)
- RE: 6SL7 - Tre' 08:08:17 04/12/17 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: 6SL7 - Laudanum 10:57:06 04/12/17 (0)