Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: RE: Changing the Gain posted by TomWh on March 16, 2017 at 10:26:53:
In the case of the 6s3p-ev, the +/- 15 for mu seems to be manufacturing tolerance, as opposed to intentional variable mu.
The acceleration/impact ratings suggest aerospace and/or military service as the intended use.
The 1T4 is a fair example of a super-control/remote cutoff type.
Eli D.This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Changing the Gain - TomWh 07:08:49 03/16/17 (15)
- RE: Changing the Gain - Tre' 07:42:08 03/19/17 (0)
- RE: Changing the Gain - Naz 05:03:42 03/18/17 (8)
- RE: Changing the Gain - Victor Khomenko 09:55:53 03/18/17 (7)
- RE: Changing the Gain - Tre' 19:40:52 03/18/17 (6)
- RE: Changing the Gain - twystd 23:11:27 03/17/17 (0)
- RE: Changing the Gain - Eli Duttman 09:24:49 03/16/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: Changing the Gain - Eli Duttman 13:27:55 03/16/17 (1)
- RE: Changing the Gain - Victor Khomenko 16:31:12 03/16/17 (0)