Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: RE: Changing the Gain posted by Eli Duttman on March 16, 2017 at 09:24:49:
These are Russian 6s3p-ev a buddy send me. I am running them a little hot around 3.2 watts but they sound very good. Will be going down on b+ and current to see what happens.
Is it linear how the bias and mu react. Also is it always in the same direction?
Good luck with the 46 amp have them in the 1st stage of my power amps.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Changing the Gain - TomWh 07:08:49 03/16/17 (15)
- RE: Changing the Gain - Tre' 07:42:08 03/19/17 (0)
- RE: Changing the Gain - Naz 05:03:42 03/18/17 (8)
- RE: Changing the Gain - Victor Khomenko 09:55:53 03/18/17 (7)
- RE: Changing the Gain - Tre' 19:40:52 03/18/17 (6)
- RE: Changing the Gain - twystd 23:11:27 03/17/17 (0)
- RE: Changing the Gain - Eli Duttman 09:24:49 03/16/17 (3)