Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: These are uber expensive posted by Frihed89 on February 24, 2017 at 07:03:08:
After a lot of researching on my part I decided the EH Gold 2A3 was the tube. SE triodes are quite variable in how they are judged - it clearly is VERY system and listener dependent. The EH Gold seemed to be the best choice and so far I've been pleased with them. Quality is excellent.
My 2 cents worth...
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - What is your favorite low-priced, new production 2A3 tube - Frihed89 03:39:38 02/24/17 (10)
- RE: What is your favorite low-priced, new production 2A3 tube - Sebrof 19:10:25 02/24/17 (4)
- OOPS, Just Realized I reversed Order - Sebrof 13:03:45 02/25/17 (3)
- The JJ 2A3-40 is a very nice sounding tube. nt - viridian 08:17:00 02/24/17 (0)
- RE: What is your favorite low-priced, new production 2A3 tube - Mechans 06:10:12 02/24/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: These are uber expensive - Jim McShane 08:07:42 02/24/17 (1)
- I agree - Frihed89 09:41:19 02/24/17 (0)