Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: Re: V-Cap TFTF Passive Components posted by wjgruenewald on October 14, 2004 at 03:02:30:
You said: Clarification regarding point 1 of the previous message: The ARC REF ll belonges to my brother. I had both units - actually all 3 units - ARC Phono for approximately 7 month
Umm, the first sale of V-Caps was made in June. It's now October. That's 1, 2, 3, 4.... 4 months ago. If your "brother" had V-Caps installed in his unit at least 7 months ago, then I would suggest he should be nominated for the Nobel prize, since he has made the breathtaking discovery of time travel.
Next you state: Yes, I probably could get you the V-CAP from their owners.
I thought this was just one person's pre that the V-caps came out of? Did multiple people own this pre? Now we have multiple sources of the V-Caps you used?
I can appreciate you like your Ansar caps. There are MANY fine caps in this world, but to disparage a cap that you've NEVER HEARD to call attention to one you like is rather underhanded, IMHO.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - REVIEW: V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - firstname.lastname@example.org 17:32:03 10/10/04 (15)
- V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - wjgruenewald 13:12:34 10/13/04 (7)
- Your time is up... - ChrisVH 13:05:31 10/22/04 (0)
- Re: V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - ChrisVH 15:43:51 10/13/04 (5)
- Re: V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - wjgruenewald 21:59:14 10/13/04 (4)
- very well-written, just like YK Chan's article in Audiophile - EL84 18:23:31 10/11/04 (0)
- V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - audiquattro 12:12:59 10/11/04 (3)
- Re: V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - email@example.com 05:27:03 10/12/04 (2)
- You should write professionally - james_b 11:08:12 10/11/04 (0)
- I found your writeup enjoyable, nice work (nt) - tommytube 09:34:34 10/11/04 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.