Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FAQ
In Reply to: REVIEW: V-Cap TFTF Passive Components posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on October 10, 2004 at 17:32:03:
How did you perform a 400 hour burn in? You mean you just hook up your system and playing from a tuner or something for the 5 weeks time period?
What's the difference between this and dynamicap?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - REVIEW: V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - email@example.com 17:32:03 10/10/04 (15)
- V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - wjgruenewald 13:12:34 10/13/04 (7)
- Your time is up... - ChrisVH 13:05:31 10/22/04 (0)
- Re: V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - ChrisVH 15:43:51 10/13/04 (5)
- Re: V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - wjgruenewald 21:59:14 10/13/04 (4)
- very well-written, just like YK Chan's article in Audiophile - EL84 18:23:31 10/11/04 (0)
- V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - audiquattro 12:12:59 10/11/04 (3)
- Re: V-Cap TFTF Passive Components - firstname.lastname@example.org 05:27:03 10/12/04 (2)
- You should write professionally - james_b 11:08:12 10/11/04 (0)
- I found your writeup enjoyable, nice work (nt) - tommytube 09:34:34 10/11/04 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.